£60.00 per person
Location: your home - cost is £60 for 2 hours plus 20 pence per mile
Max Attendees: 1
What you will learn
Other than any specific requests you have I would expect to cover:
- Organising your photos and developing an effective workflow to get more done in less time.
- Get to know suitable settings for many adjustment sliders such as white balance, exposure, contrast, shadows, highlights, black point, white point, vibrance, saturation, noise reduction and sharpening.
- Make your images pop, remove flaws and defects, straighten horizons and crop effectively.
- Use the HDR bracketing and panorama stitching facilities.
- If you have Photoshop then we can also look at blending using layers and focus stacking.
On the day you will need as much of the following equipment as possible: