South Devon 3 days - BRAND NEW
£449.00 per person
Location: South Devon Coast
Max Attendees: 3
What you will learn
Other than any specific requests you have I would expect to cover:
- Taking control and getting the best from your camera.
- Exposure and metering, switching to manual settings.
- Focussing and maximising depth of field.
- Using filters to enhance your photographs.
- Histograms – an essential tool to ensure maximum detail is captured & nothing lost.
- Composition – some basic rules to help you obtain a well balanced composition.
- Understanding the benefits of shooting in RAW.
On the day you will need as much of the following equipment as possible:
- A digital SLR (preferably) or a camera capable of full manual control
- Lenses with a range of focal lengths including wide angle
- A sturdy tripod if you have one
- Suitable clothing and good sturdy footwear, bring some wellies.
- Something to eat and drink
- A spare battery and a spare memory card